Services We Offer
- Diversified, Cox Flexion Distraction Techniques are utilized to create proper alignment in joints to relieve low back pain, pinched nerves, disc injuries, neck pain, headaches, TMJ, shoulder pain, knee pain, sciatica, hip pain, carpal tunnel, and scoliosis.
- Decompression Therapy With a combination treatment of flexion distraction & decompression for the cervical and lumbar spine all in one. With our decompression & F&D table we can decompress the spine in all ranges of motion getting the best possible results for disc herniations. Conditions we treat are disc herniations or disc bulges in all regions of spine, facet syndrome, sciatica, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, brachial neuritis, neuropathy, scoliosis.
- Cold Laser Therapy penetrates tissues up to 4-5 inches deep and promotes cellular regeneration at the source of the injured site. Laser helps by accelerating the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Studies have shown that impaired cells have a stronger response than healthy cells. Laser therapy stimulates cells to increase ATP production and dramatically reduce inflammation and pain. Laser therapy can cut the healing time of many conditions in half. Conditions that are treated with cold laser therapy are as follows (Knee pain including ACL, Meniscal tears, MCL, LCL, Achilles tendonitis, gout, IT band syndrome, plantar fasciitis, rotator cuff and labrum tears, tennis and golfers elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, post surgery healing, fracture and wound healing, muscle strains, sports injuries, and many more).
- Nutritional Counseling and Management by offering the finest vitamins on the market (Standard Process, Integrative Therapeutics, Anabolic Lab, Nordic Naturals, and others by request). Anti-inflammatory supplements and diets to eliminate pain and promote a healthy heart and normal blood levels. Maintaining gut, kidney, gallbladder and liver functions to promote proper absorption of essential nutrients and excretion of harmful toxins and reduction of free radicals in the body.
- Postural Screenings to help people understand the importance of proper workplace ergonomics, proper sleep habits, proper exercising fundamentals, and how to avoid repetitive stress injuries.
- Therapeutic exercises to aid in proper joint and core stability along with rehabilitation exercises to promote proper healing of injuries.
- PEMF Therapy for chronic pain conditions
- Neuromuscular Re-education soft tissue techniques